Friday 25 May 2012

The Listening Project Interview

As I mentioned here, my daughter Katie interviewed me at the BBC Radio Berkshire studios as part of The Listening Project.
A few days ago I received a CD from Graham McKechnie, who recorded the interview and also a couple of pictures that he took just after the interview was finished.
 berkshire-wright-katie wright-andrea2_800x532
berkshire-wright-katie wright-andrea1_800x532
The interview itself is quite long. The questions range from things from what life was like during my childhood through to what it means to me to be a tranny and how Katie and her friends feel about the idea of a dad that also likes to be a girl. If you have the time then you can listen to the whole thing then here it is:


The abbreviated version that was broadcast by BBC Radio Berkshire is here:

 

No comments: